Small Foot - Rainbow Shape Stacking Peg
As colourful as the rainbow! With this shape-fitting and stacking game, the goal is to stack identical shapes on top of each other by size so that the colours of the rainbow are formed in the correct order. Stacking, inserting, and sorting playfully teach children about shapes, colours, and sizes while training fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. The movable pins add to the safety! Absolutely endless stacking and sorting possibilities. Who can complete the rainbow?
- This brightly-coloured shape-fitting game goes together well with the Rainbow Wobbly Tower (11692) and to the Elephant Baby Walker (11607)
- This shape-fitting game seizes the popular rainbow trend in toys and in the interior spaces for children!
- This special kind of learning game belongs in every motor activities assortment.
- Suitable for children aged 12 months and up
- Board approx. 19 x 10 x 11 cm; Stacked stars approx. 8 x 8 x 9 cm